*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to  kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com <kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com>*

We have a urge need of *Sr. Java Developer* - Dallas, TX *(Only EAD, GC, US
Citizens)*

*Minimum 12+ experience* with extremely good in Java Script with AngularJS,
JQuery and ExtJS.

Strong in Core Java who can also write complex queries and also stored
procedures.

*Sr JAVA Developer*

*Location : Dallas , TX*

*Duration : 6 + Months*

*Job Description:*

We have an immediate requirement at our Dallas, TX location.

Please find below the job description and let me know your interest.

We’re looking for a Senior Java Developer/Architect superstar to build
enterprise applications for major customers in the financial, government,
and services sectors using the latest IBM Enterprise Content Management
(ECM) technologies.

In business for more than 15 years, has established a solid reputation as a
leading IBM solutions partner, with best-in-the-business ECM technologists
on our team and an enviable list of customers across North America.  Also
an enterprise software company that develops and markets “Encapture” -
currently running in production on thousands of endpoints for major
financial institutions and government entities.

*Responsibilities*

§  Be an expert Java coder

§  Strong independent research skills - learn new technologies quickly and
evaluate their fit as a solution to technical and business challenges

§  Lead the definition and execution of business solution technical
requirements, design, testing and support

§  Learn new technologies quickly and evaluate their fit as a solution to
technical and business challenges

§  Support fellow team members and the success of the team overall in
delivering quality and value to customers.

§  Represent with the highest level of professionalism and integrity

§  Continually develop skill sets

§  Some travel (infrequent)

Regards,
Abhishek