Hi

Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume

*Position : ServiceNow Architect *

*Location : Oaks, PA *

*Duration : 12+ Months Interview : Phone / Skype*

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Assemble information to determine, document and agree with
customer requirements
Plan IT Service Management tools and process discovery activities, conduct
strategic assessments, analyze and report findings and make recommendations

·         Design service management solutions together with supporting
tooling configurations and/or functional specifications, based on industry
best practice.
Identify opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT
strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business
performance and innovation

·         Work collaboratively with clients to develop and execute solution
strategies that support organizational direction

·         Architect ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes
needed to deliver business requirements

·         Configure and develop solutions using ServiceNow including quick
prototype and demonstrations

·         Organize and present ServiceNow related findings in meetings with
clients

·         Deliver advisory services centered on ServiceNow configuration
optimization for performance and capability

·         Manage engagements and ensure continuity for customer from
pre-sales to delivery

·         Identify additional business opportunities resulting from
ServiceNow and other engagements

·         Actively develop ServiceNow best practices, POV, concept of
operations & publish white papers

*Job Requirement*

·         Overall 10 years general IT services experiences with last 3-5
years specialized in ServiceNow

·         Clear understanding of process-centric IT, the interaction of
human-based and system-based processes and business events, and Service
Management best practices

·         Excellent consulting skills - Requirements gathering and problem
solving methods, Communication and presentation skills and Client management

·         Detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an
architectural level.  Knowledge of other ITSM tools at a similar level
would be an advantage.
Integration of ServiceNow with other applications & toolsets

·         Java Scripting knowledge and hands on experience

·         Create and modify workflows

·         Proven experience including full development lifecycle
(requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support) and IT service
delivery management experience

·         Team leading and/or management, including team planning,
prioritizing & goal setting

·         SNOW certification

Sr. No.

Requirements to send resumes

1

Full Name as per the passport in the resume

2

Phone number  in the resume

3

Email in the resume

4

Visa status

5

On what visa he/she entered the country

6

Visa expiry date (MM/DD/YYYY)

7

I-94 Expiry date (MM/DD/YYYY)

8

Name of the sub vendor - Employer details

9

Skills of the candidates(Primary and secondary skills as per the JD

10

Current location of the candidate

11

Availability

12

Relocation

13

Picture ID

14

Consent from the candidate's email (Send as attachment) (sample below)

 15

Rate

16

 Skype ID

Consent from the candidate’s email address: “I hereby certify that the
statements made in my resume are true and correct. I understand that a
false statement or misrepresentation of my skills and experience will
disqualify me as a candidate to and make me liable for the damages incurred
to the client and NIIT Technologies”.

Regards

Vikas Gupta

Sr. Technical Recruiter