*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* <sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>
*srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com
<srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com>*

*Title: Oracle RAC DBA ConsultantLocation: Atlanta, GADuration: 3 Months +
Possibility Of Extension*

*IMP Note: 12+ Years or above experience consultants are considered.*

*Here's the description of skill we need from a RAC DBA: -
Experience and strong knowledge of Oracle RAC 10g, 11g, 12c; experience
building Oracle RAC environments-          Experienced with
scripting/automation skills for install/configuration of Oracle RAC using
UNIX scripts and EM 12c, other...-          Experienced and strong
understanding and experience with Active DataGuard-          Strong
understanding of building RAC on a Virtualized Environment:  VMWare ESX,
vSphere vCenter a plus-          Strong background in hardware (storage,
compute, networking) [VCE is the platform:  Cisco Compute, Cisco
Networking, EMC Storage, VMWare]-          Strong background in Oracle
Linux The initiative: -          Compose automation scripts/process to
build many Oracle RAC clusters (3x) on VMWare in data center B in a matter
of hours (not days/weeks).-          Compose automation scripts to
define/initiate an Activie Data Guard replication from data center A to
B. -          Support DBAs to execute building the clusters and
configuring/initiating ADG.*

*Regards,*
*Srinivas*