Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to avish...@allianceit.com

*Note:** Must Be Local To PA/NJ Only...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: Senior Manual QA*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 3+ Months Contract *

*Specify candidate’s experience with the following:*

Should have Retail Banking experience

Experience with JIRA, Confluence

Experience with Restfull or SOAP services

Mobile App knowledge – iOS or Android

Experience creating process flow diagrams, requirement gathering, taking
meeting notes.

Experience with test management tool: Zephyr (a plus)

*Main duties and responsibilities:  *This person will be engaged in
creation process flows (Visio diagrams) to detail out end to end flows for
banking transactions

Once, end to end flows are defined, he/she will be responsible to create
end to end test scenarios / test cases

Should have a strong online banking knowledge

Minimum 7 years of QA experience required

Need an extremely good communication skills as this role will require
coordination with multiple stakeholders

Well-versed with Jira/Confluence tool for Test management

Project timelines are pretty tight and we need a strong person who can be
productive asap and start contributing with minimal ramp-up time

*Requirements: *We need a strong seasoned senior QA analyst to support E2E
track for banking project. He/she might be pulled into the role of QA
coordinator-Defect management for overall QA as needed.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>

*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>