*Hi,*

*Please find below details for the position and send me your updated
resume.*

*Position : Oracle Fusion Payroll Developer*

*Location: San Diego,CA*

*Duration: 6-8 months *

*Interview: Phone hire*

*Maximum 1 week per month at client site in San Diego (this would be a 4
day work week)*

Please let me know if you have anyone immediately as they will be moving
fast. Please reply to this email to make sure you received it. Thank you!

Oracle Payroll Fusion Development Experience (A Must)

o   Fast Formulas Experience (A Must)

o   Strong Comm skills

o   Start Date – ASAP

o   Expenses paid when traveling to customer site only

o   Predominantly remote work

o   Maximum 1 week per month at client site in San Diego (this would be a 4
day work week)

o   6-8 month duration

o   May help out with 2 different projects

o   H1B will be considered if strong comm. Skills and experience but
prefers US Citizen is prefer

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*