Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

This side Akash and I have a urgent requirement for my client, Please find
the job details below and let me know your interest for the same-

*Role: Lead ATG Consultant *

*Location: Bothell, WA*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*Responsibilities:*

10-12 yrs of experience.

Looking for a Senior Developer or a Team Lead role who can handle ATG
projects and interact with the client and offshore teams.

·         Requirement Analysis, Design, architecture and coding of online
projects

·         Converting high level requirements into architecture blueprint
and coding the same

·         High level designs that is governed by client’s.

*Mandatory skills:* ATG

*Good to have skills:* Java

*Domain: *Telco (preferable)

Regards,