Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS. After accessing your online resume, I believe
you may have the qualifications and experience I am looking for to fulfill
their position. Please revert me beck with your most recent resume along with
contact details and Rate expectation.

Role                    : senior Hyland OnBase/AnyDoc Developer

Duration              : 16 (months)

Location              :  Austin TX

Job Description :

The Worker will be required to perform as a senior Hyland OnBase/AnyDoc
Developer
and will be responsible for analyzing, preparing, developing, and migrating
CPA paper based forms (currently processed via legacy Kofax and Vista Capture
systems) into a Hyland OnBase/AnyDoc solution. The Worker must have extensive
knowledge and comfort performing the following:

• Developing data capture and performing advanced data validation in AnyDoc
v 15.0.012
• Configuring document workflow in OnBase v 15.0.0.26
• Integrating data transfer across tools using Infiniworx (from scanner) and
ExchangeIT (between Hyland products)
• Developing OnBase eForms for specific business applications
• Creating output to predefined SQL tables

The Worker must have particular familiarity with the latest version of AnyDoc,
as well as a proficient understanding of secure development practices
(including
authentication, authorization, confidentiality, data-integrity,
non-repudiation,
and availability). The Worker must be able to follow software development
processes,
a detailed project plan and generate work estimates. The Worker must be able
to take assignments and direction from agency management and technical lead
staff.

Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team.
Working remotely will be limited and must be pre-approved by the Project
Manager
and Direct Supervisor.

WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)

In addition to the above and the specific experience detailed below, worker:

• Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
• Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to put
in extra efforts when necessary
• Perform related work as assigned

Requirements

Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years

Skills/Experience

5

Experience designing, developing, and deploying Content Management Solutions.

5

Extensive experience working with complex forms validation requirements.

4

Experience designing, building and deploying OnBase E-forms.

3

Experience programming C# script.

3

Experience developing, configuring, and deploying web services within Microsoft
Server 2012 – Internet Information Server 8

3

Experience configuring the web.config file within Microsoft Internet
Information
Server 8

3

Extensive experience with highly complex application security requirements

2

Experience with jQuery, AngularJS, JSON

2

Experience working with enterprise software solutions.

1

Experience in 2 most recent versions of Hyland OnBase (14 and 15)

Preferred skill requirements in years

Years

Skills/Experience

3

One or more OnBase certifications OCSA, OCWA, OCAPI, OCSE, and OCWV

3

Certified Information Professional (CIP) or Enterprise Content Management
Practitioner
(ECMp)

3

Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Skype, Word,
Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.

Thanks,

Arjun Shah

arjun.s...@savvytech.us