Hello,

I have Over all 3+ years’ experience in Recruitment process in US IT
recruiting,
Bench Sales, Marketing.
Experience working in job boards like Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Google
Groups, Recruiter network, LinkedIn etc.
Currently i am in Ahmedabad. I am looking for a job change, is there any
vacancy
? Can your company provide a the Remote work. ?
awaiting for your valuable response. Please let me know on
bhaveshp...@gmail.com
if there is any vacancy for remote work or onsite.

you can check my Linked.in profile
https://in.linkedin.com/in/bhavesh-patel-a6727951 .

Thanks,
Bhavesh
bhaveshp...@gmail.com

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail -
http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free