*Hi, *

*Greeting...!!!*

*We have a urgent requirement on  **Senior Oracle Apps R12 Consultant
(O2C-SME) **one of our  client Please let me know your interest share
resumes to **abhis...@thoughtwavesoft.com <abhis...@thoughtwavesoft.com>*

*Job Details:*

*Role: Senior Oracle Apps R12 Consultant (O2C-SME)*

*Location: Princeton, NJ*

*Contract : 6+Months*

*25% Travel Required -In person interview required*

*Job Description:*

Oracle Apps - Order to Cash profiles ASAP based on below inputs:

This is more of functional role which Oracle Apps - Business Analyst but
see candidate have all the below Oracle Apps modules exp.

Extensive experience in Supply Chain and Financials modules of Oracle Apps
11i OM, PO, INV, AR, AP and FA amongst others. techno functional
requirements involving O2C / Pricing.

Work with Analysts and Functional consultants to prepare Technical
specifications for designing RICE components.

*MUST HAVE:*

·         Documentation guru

·         Order to Cash implementation experience for at Four projects
Oracle O2C experience

*Candidate Details:*

Please reply back with the below details

*Full Name:*

*Mobile/Home Phone No:*

*Skype ID:*

*Email:*

*US work authorization:*

*Currently on a project:*

*Current Location:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:*

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join the project:*

*Rate*

*Any Vacation Plans this year*

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek| Talent Executive | Thoughtwave, Inc

1444 N. Farnsworth Ave, Suite 302, Aurora, IL - 60505

Email: *abhis...@thoughtwavesoft.com* <sant...@thoughtwavesoft.com>

Direct: 630-566-9398   | Fax: 630-689-5746

[image: http://www.itserve.org/images/itsrve-logo-new-memberof.png]

"We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify participating employer"