Please share your resumes to lax...@tanuinfotech.com. OPT's will not work.

*Job Title: **Mobile UI Developer*

*Location: Waltham, MA*

*Duration: 8 Months*

·         There is a change in the primary skill sets we are looking for
when looking for new Mobile developers.

·         We should be focusing on folks who have considerable experience
in *"React Native”.*

·         This is important as React has become the standard for Mobile
development in the *IoT** (Internet of Things)* space in Verizon. React
Native developers should know *about Android or iOS as well (since React
Native is used to build these application)*, but primarily we are looking
at *React developers*.

·         So please make the corresponding change in your search and in
your interview.

*Skill Matrix –Below.*

*Mobile  UI  -Hybrid Developer*

*Skill*