*Software Test Engineer-POS*

*Location: FORT WORTH - TX*

*Client: NCR*

*Term: 6 months - 1year*

*Interview Mode:  Phone / Possible IN-Person.  *

Communications skills must be great.

Local candidates preferred.   But ( If the candidate is very good and
strong and cannot do in-person, please let me know in advance )

*DESCRIPTION*

*Required Qualifications *

·         2-4 years of experience in *software testing or software
engineering*

·         Background in *retail payment solutions testing* with various
electronic tender types including credit, debit, gift cards and ECC

·         Background in *retail EMV credit & debit payment* solutions
testing

·         Experience with *network management, POS terminal, POS peripheral
& EFT* terminal setup

·         Experience in Retail *POS industry knowledge*

·         Understanding of retail grocery and/or Hospitality business
processes and analysis.

·         Working experience with test management tools *TFS, MTM, JIRA *or
equivalents like

·         *QC & QTP *

·         Experience with BDD,

·         The *Gherkin language & supporting tools* (SpecFlow, JBehave,
Cucumber…)

·         Working experience with *agile methodologies*

·         Computer science fundamentals:

·         *OOP, design patters*,

·         data structures & algorithms

·         Basic *DBA experience with Microsoft SQL Server* including schema
design, queries & basic administration

*Primary Responsibilities *

• Be part of software team, participate in all ceremonies & activities and
be accountable for the sprint deliverable.
• Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression
test planning
• Setting up test environments as required including EFT terminals & POS
applications
• Preparing Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI
tests as needed
• Execute manual & automation smoke, feature & regression tests
• Contribute to periodic status reports on testing activities (daily,
weekly, monthly)
• Be an advocate of quality-up-front and support the team in achieving our
Definition of Done
• Review product owner acceptance criteria and look for functional gaps.
• Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated and/or
manual test cases
• Collaborate with the NCR Shared Services team to maximize our efficient
use of the CI and SDLC tools: MS TFS, MTM, JIRA, Confluence, Sonar, Jenkins

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.