Please let me know onsha...@riderconsultinginc.com  if you have any good
resources
available for the below position.

Role:  Senior Android Developer

Location : San Diego, CA

Type: 12+ months

Interview: Telephonic & Face to Face

• Senior Android Developer
• Excellent Communication skills (MUST HAVE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in the U.S
• 10+ years’ experience in Software Development, most recent must be Android
(3+ years)
• Must interview onsite in San Diego

Job Description: Sr. Software Engineer

We build engaging, innovative, user focused applications. Our engineers are
helping to define our next generation of applications and features. We are
focused on finding a senior software engineer who is a quick and voracious
learner, open minded, wants to follow and discover best practices, and enjoys
engineering solutions with good code quality. Candidates should have a very
good breadth of programming experience and be ready to apply their skills in
any area - from JavaScript to native Android to server-side.

What you'll be doing

• You'll be working on a small team to help define and create prototypes and
proof of concepts across different product categories. The development will
vary from web to Android to back-end development - whatever it takes to
accomplish
the goals
• Helping to define and develop user experiences that delight the customer

• You should be comfortable with mentoring junior software engineers and in
leading technical/architectural discussions

Skill set

• You will possess a solid understanding of Java, JavaScript, OOP, database
and server-side development.
• Experience with Android application development and the SDK

-          Knowledge of loaders, fragments, and other modern tools/frameworks

• You should have experience unit testing of code - using JUnit or equivalent.
TDD experience is nice to have.

Other

• 10+ years of solid industry experience with a breadth of programming language
coverage
• 3+ years dedicated to mobile development and knowledge of platform/tools
is important
• Prior mentoring experience is highly desired
• Excellent communicator who is passionate about quality, testability,
extensibility,
and simple design
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment is helpful

Tools

• Experience with Gradle and Jenkins is helpful
• Experience with Git/GitHub and managing code on multiple branches is expected

Candidate Submission Requirements

* Applicant portfolio should be presented:

-          Link to Stack Overflow, GitHub, or equivalent page(s)

-          Link(s) to any open-source contribution(s)

-          Link(s) to any apps in the Android Market or iOS App Stores. Try
to be specific about your contribution please.

-          Code sample(s) if available