Dear,
If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to sanjay.ya...@nityo.com

*Role: Pega LBA *

*Location:* *NYC, NY/Local only  *

*Client:Polaris*

*Duration: Long term *

*Need Local and visa copy required.*

*Job description: *

Pega Lead Business Architect will be responsible for partnering directly
with our business stakeholders to extract, re-engineer, and define business
processes for our Next Generation Customer Service platform, which is built
atop Pega PRPC and its Solution Frameworks.

*Responsibilities: *

·         In a Pega PRPC / CPM program, a demonstrated ability to partner
with business stakeholders, with leading and assisting in the
identification and definition of requirements, use cases, process flows,
screen flows, and user interfaces;

·         Interact with and communicate product requirements to architects,
engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and a variety
of other stakeholders;

·         Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, and Architects
in scoping and sizing of projects. Sizing may be requested with little more
than a vision statement available or as much information as that found in a
traditional Product Requirements Document. Must be comfortable at either
end of the spectrum;

·         Construct and maintain an evolving list of processes and
sub-process that must be built into our PRPC platform to retire our two
legacy Customer Service applications;

·         Construct and maintain an evolving list of capabilities that must
be built outside of our PRPC platform to retire our two legacy Customer
Service applications. This inventory includes web service needs, enterprise
platform needs, external integration needs, etc.;

·         Translate business needs and requirements into robust technology
requirements;

·         Experience with Pega Smart BPM methodology and the ability to
teach the same to adjacent stakeholders;

·         Experience in Customer Services for Financial Services or Payment
Providers, with expertise in Disputes, Claims, and Chargeback business
areas. Experience in Smart Disputes a plus.

·         Deep experience with industry standard methodologies of SDLC,
Agile, and SCRUM. Experience with Rally preferred.

·         Possess advanced understanding of PRPC architecture, tools, and
frameworks

·         Must possess a track record of strategy execution, innovation,
and execution in a high-pressure environment

·         Experience in IT as a business analyst for large-scale projects
and programs

·         Must be a Pega Certified Business Analyst or Architect

Thanks & Regards,

*Sanjay Yadav *

Techinical Recruiter

*Desk *: 609-853-0818 Ext-2167