*Hi,*

*Please check the JD and let me know if you have any candidates available. *

*Role         :*
*Principal Engineer – Network Automation Development Location : Mount
Laurel, NJ*

*Duration : 6+ months   *

*Interview: Phone then Face to Face*

*GC,USC Only*

Client brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.
As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range
of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at
an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge
products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you
share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.

*Job Overview:*

As a key engineer of the network software development team, you will be
working in a collaborative, agile environment to design, develop and deploy
Software Defined Networks (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and
other automation at Comcast.

*Core Responsibilities:*

-              Consistently works with leads, matrix teams of experts,
project managers, and other engineers to drive technology that provides for
smooth introduction of new products.

-              Senior engineer within virtual teams to shorten our RD and
Design cycle for new products and network evolution.

-              Develops long-term objectives and plans. Determines
resources, technology and course of action to achieve results.

-              Contributes to and drives vendor roadmaps to ensure designs
are deployable and products migrate easily to future designs.

-              Develops requirements, design, development, integration,
test of network projects/products and decisions serve as precedents for
future issues.

-              Develops new principles and concepts.

-              Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion
in matters of significance.

-              Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.

-              Other duties and responsibilities as assigned

*Requirements:*

-              Knowledge networking concepts and administration (TCP/IP,
routing, switching, VLANs, GRE, Openvswitch, Load balancing)

-              Proficiency with development and scripting (Java, C++, bash,
perl, python, git).

-              Designing and using web services APIs (RESTful, SOAP)

-              Knowledge of Linux and common Linux applications (Kernel
tuning, iptables, MySQL, RabbitMQ, HAproxy, Apache).

-              Good experience with Software Defined Networking models
Yang/Netconf , solid understanding of the architecture like Tail-F, Nakina,
Cyan etc.

-              Knowledge of open source hypervisor technologies (Xen, KVM)

*Preferred Skills:*

-              Understanding of the OpenStack project ecosystem.

-              Understanding of client-server and cloud computing
architectures.

-              Experience supporting large scale, Elastic, Highly Available
cloud environment orchestration

-              Working knowledge of a configuration management framework
(chef, puppet, ansible, etc).

-              Working knowledge of Dockers/Containers, Fleet/ Kubernetes
Container Management

-              Experience with monitoring tools and alerting systems such
as Zabbix, Nagios, OpsView, HP OpenView, NewRelic, or Big Brother

-              Experience with some Continuous Integration system (eg.
Jenkins, TravisCI).

-              Development/Coding Experience with OpenStack Neutron

-              Experience with Virtual Router (Alacatel Lucent VRS, Cisco,
Juniper, Brocade), VNF (vLB, vFW, v DNS)

-              Knowledge of distributed storage technologies (vSAN,
GlusterFS, Ceph)

-              Knowledge of open source networking (openvswitch)

-              Hands on experience with virtualization acceleration
technologies in Intel (DPDK, SR-IOV, VPP)

-              Experience with devOps environment Jenkins, Git, Chef/Puppet

-              Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work
independently with minimal supervision in an agile (SCRUM) environment

-              Education Level: Master's degree (MA/MS) desired (BS/BA)
with additional experience will be considered),

-              Field of Study: Engineering, Computer Science

-              Years’ Experience: Seven to ten years of increasing
responsibility across network and automation domains

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Phone: 4692098270*