Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Title                 : Oracle ADF Consultant

Location          : San Jose CA

Mode of Hire    : 6+ Months

Rate                 : $70/Hr

Required Skills :

Should have around 8+ years of Hands-on experience on Oracle EBS
programming in SQL, PL/SQL that should include 3 years of Oracle ADF
experience in developing webpages.

Experience on Oracle database v 12c needed.

Good verbal and written communication skills, on-site customer and
stakeholder management skills required

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*