Hi
I would like to submit your candidature for this position. Could you please
tell me, How comfortable you are with this position.

Role : Business analyst Healthcare Domain only with HL7
Location : Raleigh, NC

Accountabilities:

• 8  to 10+ years expert level experience in providing business process
support for assigned product, recognized an expert in the organization in
assigned product preferred
•Candidates must possess 8+ years of overall software development
experience in integration or interoperability.
• Direct experience with of IHE or HL7 standards is highly desired
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Experience with design tools and UML
•Solid logic and organizational skills
•Solid knowledge of Agile and SDLC methodologies
•RHIA or PMP Certification is a big plus

Skill Set Desired:

Education and Experience Requirements:

- BS Degree in relevant technical field such as Information Technology,
Computer Science, Software Engineering or Healthcare related field, or
equivalent combination of training and work experience

- Candidates must possess 8+ years of overall software

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting |
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com |