Hello,
Please share resume to a...@svsintegration.com

*Title: **SAP PP-PI*

*Location: **Lake Forest, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview: **Phone & on-site*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Additional Qualifications*

·         Looking for an experienced resource with the following skills.
Rate should not be an issue so I would suggest finding someone with the
right skills.

·         SAP PP-PI (Process Instruction) sheet experience

·         SAP Manufacturing Execution experience

·         SAP EBR (Electronic Batch Record) build for medical devices

·         Ability to “parachute in” to an existing design and help
troubleshoot/solution.

·         Good communication skills

·         Travel to Costa Rica is required and the design/config work would
be performed out of the Lake Forest IL location. The need is immediate with
planned travel to Costa Rica the week of October 3rd. Preferably on board
before then so that we could walk through our current design with the
candidate.