Role: UI developer

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: Long term

Visa status: Any USC, GC and H1b only

Rate: $45/hr

Exp: 5 years Exp.

*ONLY LOCAL *

We have received a UI Developer position for one of our clients in *Herndon,
VA.   *

* This position requires 5 years of related experience with a BS degree.*

 *This client requires a F2F interview. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!*

*Please be sure to submit candidates with the attached Vendor Submission
Template.*

If you have multiple candidates, please submit in separate emails.

*Please ask all questions by email.*

We have an immediate need for a* UI Developer *who will:

   - Develop and change a modern J2EE Application UI layer.
   - Develop web UI using REST, JSF, AngularJS, JavaScript, CSS, JQuery,
   AJAX.
   - Analyze the server performance and provide the code fixes to fine tune
   the existing J2EE application.
   - Be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues related to
   application.
   - Be responsible for designing, developing application UI pages
   using JQuery/ AngularJS/ JSF/ JSP

*The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a
position of public trust.*

Required Skills:

   - J2EE Development Experience using AngularJS, JQuery, Hibernate4 , JSON
   -  4+ years
   - UI development using JSP, JSF, AngularJS, JQuery, CSS, JavaScript,
   JSON – 5+ years
   - Knowledge with User Interface using AngularJS/JSF– 5+ years
   - Experience using Web Services, REST ATOM Feeds with XML in rendering
   web pages – 5+ years
   - Knowledge of application servers; WebLogic, JBoss, - 4+ years etc.
   - Experience with source code repository: SVN, RTC, etc.
   - Experience with IDE, SQL tools, and build tool –ANT, Maven, JBOSS
   studio
   - Linux, Unix and windows OS -4+ years
   - Experience Designing UI – 5 Years
   - Experience with photo editing software – 5+ years

*Desired Skills:*

   - Hands-on experience in working with JSF hibernate full stack
   development – 3+ years
   - Deployment scripting using Linux – 3+ years

--

Thanks and Regards,

*PAUL*

Marketing Manager

*Global Systems LLC* | IT Consulting |Staffing | BPO

*Office:* 214-390-7324 | *Fax:* 214- 975-1222 |

*Email:* p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>, *Web:*
www.globalsyst.com

*Skype id* - paul75038 | *Yahoo IM* - paul_75038 |

*Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*