Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Role: Hadoop Developer*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 4 Months(will be extended)*
· Candidate should have anywhere from 1-5+ years of software
· Candidate should be able to speak to their experience in playing
a KEY ROLE in developing a "production grade" application. Consumer-facing
app dev experience a plus.
· Core Java (Spring a plus) + some Big Data development experience
- Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning
- in place of Hadoop, other acceptable Big Data skills would be
MongoDB or Cassandra
· Evolve codebase to support new X1 features and use cases
· Incorporate mobile/web usage into recommendations
· Scale existing platform to handle X1 subscriber growth / usage
· Develop analytics for measuring quality and effectiveness of
· Implement new recommendations algorithms
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.