Hope you are doing well.
We are looking for *QA Automation Lead at **Egg Harbor, NJ for a **Contract
position* with one of our Clients,below is the Job Description.

* Position :  QA Automation Lead*
* Location : *
*Egg Harbor, NJ Duration : Contract*

* Rate: $50/hr on C2C Interview Process: Phone Screen And In-Person
Interview Must*

* Job Description:*
1.       5+ years of QA Lead experience. Total 10+ years of testing
experience.
2.       We are looking for candidate with hands on strong experience in
Selenium Framework Design and Development.
3.       QA Lead with Strong Selenium automation skills sound knowledge in
QTP to selenium migration, very good client interaction and communication
skills.
4.       Knowledge of end to end test management skills.
5.       Experienced in working efficiently in an onsite/offshore model.

*Required experience: *
1.       Selenium: 5 years
2.       Framework Design: 1 year
3.       QTP: 2 years
4.       Automation Testing: 5 years

*Best Regards,Prasanth RobbiSr. Technical Recruiter+1 732 276 9933 Ext :
242robbi.prasa...@avanceservices.us <robbi.prasa...@avanceservices.us>*