*Please check the JD and let me know if you have any candidates available. *
*Role : MSBI Developer Location : Chicago,IL*
*Duration : 6+ months *
*Interview: Phone then Face to Face*
· 5+ years of working knowledge of architecture, design and
development of scalable Business Intelligence solutions for a large data
warehouse, using different architecture, design and modeling techniques.
· Understanding of SQL Server 2014/2016, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS including
Dimensional Modeling, Administration of Servers.
· Solid ETL development experience (expert SQL experience)
· Advanced grasp of Relational database design and Multidimensional
& Tabular design concepts.
· Working knowledge of Power BI or similar BI tool.
· Familiarity with AWS services a big plus
· 5+ years of experience of building impactful reports and
dashboards using major BI toolsets.
· Well versed with database administration tasks, SQL and MDX
· Keep current with Business Intelligence best practices and
· Strong analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills along
with strong communication and team work skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.