*Position : **DevOps + Ruby Automation (High Priority)*
*Location : **Columbus, OH*
*Duration : 6+ Motnhs Contract*
- Extensive experience in installation & maintenance of Jenkins
- Extensive experience with test automation utilizing Jenkins, Rubymine,
Subversion, TFS & Selenium
- Extensive experience on source code management practice using
Subversion or any comparable source control system
- Experience on Configuration Management practice
- Experience with Ruby & YAML languages
- Experience working within Agile, TDD & ATDD methodologies
- Testing experience utilizing Cucumber, Watir – Webdriver,
Selenium-Webdriver is preferred
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure an up to date
- Strong understanding of different SDLC methodologies including
Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Background and familiarity with banking applications preferred
*Job Requirements: *
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the area of DevOps – specifically
in the area of Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration (IAAS/PAAS)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on
- Experience with Subversion & TFS
- Install and maintain Jenkins and all the required plugins for test
- Develop & maintain test automation procedures to assist with post
deploy smoke testing process
- Develop & maintain post provisioning test automation procedures for
Infrastructure and Platform
- Develop test automation scripts using Ruby & YAML
- Develop & maintain test plans as required
*Best Regards,Prasanth RobbiSr. Technical Recruiter+1 732 276 9933 Ext :
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.