*Role: ETL/SSIS SSRS Developer*
*Location: Glen Allen, VA*
*Need local candidate *
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
· A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in software
· Strong knowledge of OOD/OOP software design patterns and
· Strong experience with mainstream ETL tools (Talend, Ab Initio,
Informatica, SSIS, etc.) and ETL design patterns.
· Knowledge of Relational Database modeling and concepts (SQL,
referential integrity, etc.).
· Experience with Relational Database Management Systems such as
Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, and/or Oracle.
· Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is a plus.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.