We are looking for *BPM Application Architect (Appian) - Contract *with one
of our Clients,below is the Job Description. If you are available and
interested then,please reply me with details below the Job Description
along with your updated resume in Word format.
<zain.ud...@avanceservices.us> If you're interested please give me a call
back at (732)-276-9933 EXT 242 or you can E-Mail me at
* Position : *
*BPM Application Architect (Appian) ** Location : *
*Philadelphia, PA 19113 Duration : Contract*
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in implementing BPM solution (Appian) in
Healthcare industry in customer facing area.
- 3-5 years’ experience building and delivering web applications using
RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration.
- Experience building and delivering Appian solutions.
- Experience delivering within an Agile and Waterfall mixed methodology,
with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming.
- Solving problems within high-performance, real-time, distributed
- Experience in Agile development methodology including product backlog,
sprint backlog, user stories, continuous integration.
- Test Driven Development and in Agile tools.
- Solid design and architecture experience in .Net, Java, WebSphere,
Oracle, SQL, Sybase – Tuning and optimization.
- Modular code development.
- Hands-on experience in writing web services and SQL store procedure
- Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider.
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*+1 732 276 9933 Ext : 242*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.