Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Role: SAP FMS or AFS Consultant*
*Location: 112 W. 34th Street, New York , 10001*
*Phone and Inperson*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Skills Summary: *
• 3 years of SAP Fashion experience in FMS (preferred) or AFS.
• Expertise in leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration,
Custom Development, IDoc and/or EDI Interface development, Cutover
Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care
• Experience with SAP ECC 6.0
• Experience with 4+ full life cycle SAP implementations
• Experience with the ASAP methodology or equivalent from blueprint
through post implementation activities.
• Experience with wholesale/manufacturing in the apparel industry is
• SAP FMS (preferred) or AFS hands on experience is a plus.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Successful teamwork experience is required.
• A strong track record of professional success.
• Maintains current knowledge of industry and business process
trends and is able to apply that knowledge to existing business processes
with a focus towards process improvement.
• Possesses familiarity with multiple technologies, business
analysis tools, development methods and systems, and relevant programming
• Possesses familiarity with a variety of software development
methodologies, and how that applies to own area of work.
• Possesses a high level of knowledge and expertise in the business
processes, products and services of various business units and how
technology is used as decision support within various business units, and
the organization as a whole.
• Understands complex business processes and is able to document
them in a logical and comprehensible manner.
• Is able to identify goals or requirements in user area that are
conflicting with overall organizational goals, and raise them as
• Identifies and/or develops business performance measures to track
the benefits of a project or service.
• Has a good understanding of the general competitive landscape from
a business and technology perspective.
• Clarifies vague, undefined business needs, helping users define
requirements and determining how to best address them.
• Can identify potential opportunities to automate and/or improve an
• Supports the definition of requirements, and how to best address
them, considering the goals of the whole organization. • Conceives of and
supports the design of projects that may require integration across
multiple technical platforms.
• Analyzes information requirements that may cross multiple systems.
• Conducts ROI and other financial analysis to support project
• Leads the business analysis phase of a project. Typically works on
work type 2 projects.
• Develops alternatives and provides recommendations for business
• Bachelor's Degree preferred and 5-7 years of related experience or
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.