Below are some key highlights of the position, if this is of interest
please call me. We can discuss the details of this opportunity and /or
further determine which types of opportunities you may be interested in
*Brief Job Description*:
*Net2Source, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company
across USA. N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia
Pacific Region. N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized
to client needs including staffing, training and technology. *
Need Passport copy/ Passport number if H1B, Need to verify
*Job Summary: *
*Role * * : *
* Informatica AdminLocation * * : *
*Phoenix, AZType of Hire ** : **Contract 12+ months*
*Job Description: *
Should have Understanding of data Warehouse, Data integration
· Strong experience on Informatica Administration on 9.1 and 9.5.1
· Should have experience in Setting up new informatica environment
on Windows /Linux , Setting up Grid
· Should have experience on setting up metadata repository
· Should have experience on Migration of repository or by Workflows.
· Integration of scheduler, Integration of other Informatica
Products like IDE, MFT B2BDX etc
· Experience in Monitoring and Services of Informatica server
· Experience in Validating the new environment pre-migration post
· Experience in Setting up End point connectivity between servers
· Experience on Unix Scripts and Batch scripts.
· Knowledge on 10.0 and 10.1 is must
· Good communication and customer management skills
Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ – 07302
Direct # 201-492-6104 | Board # (201) 340-8700 Ext. 537 | Fax: (201)
Email: *t...@net2source.com**|* <t...@net2source.com%7C> WebSite:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.