*send me the suitable resume with exp:, Rate, Location*
*Title : Lead Dotnet Developer*
*Location: Harrisburg PA*
*duration : 6+ months.*
*Rate: Open *
min 10+ year consultnat
• Lead Developer – 3 Years
• C# - 7 Years
• ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC - 5 Years
• WCF/SOA/WebAPI – 3 Years
• Oracle / PL SQL - 5 Years
• TFS or VSTS
*Nice To Have*
• Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET <http://odp.net/>
• Microft SQL Server 2008 or newer
• IIS 7.x/8.x Deployment and configuration
• Microsoft Test Manager or similar testing tools
• Agile project experience
• User Experience (UX) design experience.
• Business Analysis and requirements gathering experience
• Responsible for serving as a Technical Team Lead on enterprise-wide
• Responsible for leading implementation efforts related to
products/services that involve significant Commonwealth and federal
• Serves as a mentor to team members by sharing industry best standards and
• Responsible for functioning as the Technical SME on an enterprise-wide
• Responsible for implementations of products/services that involve
significant Commonwealth and federal oversight.
• Provides direct technical expertise to Executive applications involving
• Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that
require integration with statewide systems or applications.
• Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
• May function as a niche SME.
• Demonstrates expertise in teaching/conveying technical and/or functional
• Develops appropriate work programs/budgets and use to effectively
• Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality
• Actively contributes as an expert or actual designer.
• Coordinates product design reviews to verify that design meets quality
standards and functional/technical requirements.
• Provides accurate estimates for design and programming efforts for system
changes and enhancements.
• Coordinates enhancements to business and logical data models with data
base administration to make the appropriate changes to the physical data
• Confirms that technical architecture will support all changes required by
• Effectively leads product tests and trials.
• Identifies appropriate business examples to illustrate key concepts /
• Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting
own work and work of the Application Team.
• Develops contingency plans as necessary.
• Applies specific expertise to ensure that products meet defined customer
• Anticipates and resolve issues specific to the team.
• Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in
a timely manner.
• Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
• Makes sound recommendations on functional and technical improvements to
• Analyzes the functional and technical impact of product planning
• Develops appropriate functional and usability standards for products.
• Tracks and document expected volume and type of use of the product.
• Participates in product design reviews to verify that design meets
quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
• Performs impact analyses on production fixes and enhancements to
• Provides basic product support and provide accurate and complete answers
to detailed product questions in a timely manner.
• Provides effective on-site product support as needed.
• Accurately sets severity of identified defects.
• Provides input to training and / or documentation materials regarding
latest technical and functional design changes.
• Documents all work for future reference.
• Reviews the system test approach and conditions used as the basis for
detailed test scenarios.
• Follows quality standards.
• Analytical and customer service skills.
• Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Completes assigned tasks.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040
*Email:* yahe...@exatechinc.com <recruite...@exatechinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.