Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*
* Position: AIX/ Linux RUN Admin (L2 Production Support) Location:
Cumberland, RI / Phoenix, AZ Duration: 12+ Months Job Description: AIX/
Linux RUN Admin (Production Support)*
· L2 Production support, Incident triaging, Install ifix, apply
patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts
from monitoring tools.
· System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the consistency
and integrity of file systems.
· Liaison with vendors/ customer for new hardware / software
install , technology upgrades and troubleshooting
· Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities – backup
,patching , user accounts etc
· Support 500+ servers in a 24x7x365 data center.
· Manage and lead hardware and software migration and upgrade
efforts of varying size and complexity.
· *Willing to work in shifts – 24x7 environment , specially nights
· In-depth knowledge of AIX and Linux. Knowledge on both OS is
· Knowledge of IBM Virtualization, NIM, HACMP
· 5 years professional systems maintenance experience in a UNIX
data center environment.
· Strong experience with system management tools, logical file
systems, and client/server environments.
· In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
· Shell programming experience and GPFS
· Network experience
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work
· Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
· Certification in AIX is preferable
*Thanks & Regards*
*Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172*
*Fax : 609 799 5746 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.