*DevOps Administrator*

*RALEIGH NC*

*U.S Citizen or GC*

*Phone Hire*

*6+ months*

This is a Contract to Hire so only candidates that are U.S Citizen or GC
and willing to

​work as FTE after contract ends. ​Contract is 6+ months. THIS POSITION IS
IN RALEIGH NC. WITH UHG OPTUM TECHNOLOGY. *RATE $ 50/HR. IN* .ORDER TO
SUBMIT I NEED LAST 5 OF SSN AND DAY AND MONTH OF BIRTH.

*Project:  *Covered under Optum Care ISA

*Responsibilities:*

   - Develop automated delivery, configuration and testing for Portal
   DevOps Infrastructure.
   - Provide Infrastructure setup for the Portals, Adobe Environment
   Manager, Services, and connectivity to other back end applications.
   - Develop HA/DR requirements and associated infrastructure
   implementation.
   - OpenShift3 Environment Provisioning
   - Participate in the implementation of third party products, building
   new software products, offer innovative approaches to ensuring products
   meet quality targets from the onset of the SDLC.

*Required:*

   - Experience in IT SDLC or Software Product Delivery/Release Management.
   - Implementation of technology solutions from an Infrastructure and
   application perspective.
   - Distributed server application support, in a large, complex and
   evolving environment.
   - Experience with Agile methodologies
   - Demonstrated experience working with several scripting languages
   - Demonstrated experience working with system automation frameworks and
   their applications
   - Experience with Web Services
   - Experience with Windows and/or Linux administration, and
   Infrastructure management
   - Preferred Qualifications
   - Healthcare IT experience a plus
   - Demonstrated experience with Openshift and supporting technologies.
   - Experience using monitoring software for distributed systems and
   applications
   - Experience working with open source communities and making
   contributions
   - Experience with Continuous Integration platforms
   - Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Git, scripting languages, Docker, Java

*Assets:  *Openshift, AEM, Groovy, CI/CD experience, Web Services,
Scripting languages.

*Interview Process: * Phone Interviews

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .