Greeting for the day.

Hope you are doing good.

We have an opportunity for you to work with one of our clients located at
*Charlotte,NC* for contract position of *IBM BPM Administrator*. It is an
awesome opportunity!!!

If you are interested in this position, kindly reply me with your updated
resume. Also let me know the best time and number to connect with you.

*Title              :**IBM BPM Administrator*

*Duration      : 6+ Months*

*Location      :**Charlotte, NC|*

*Role:*

   - This is an IBM BPM Administrator requirement.
   - There is no BPM Development or coding involved in this role.
   - Performs installation, configuration, and code deployment, production
   support, tuning and troubleshooting with IBM BPM 8.5, IBM ODM 8.5 and
   Apache Http Webserver as part of a shared middleware support team.

*Skills:*

   - IBM BPM 8.0/8.5 Administration.
   - Troubleshooting IBM BPM Issues.
   - IBM BPM Installation, Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting
   including Process Center, Process Server and Deployment manager.
   - Production Support Skills for the IBM BPM Environment.
   - WebSphere Administration.
   - Good general knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
   - Knowledge of industry best practices for IBM BPM.
   - Knowledge of at least one Webserver like Apache HTTP or Client server
   and its integration with IBM BPM.

* Plus:*

   - Experience with Administration of IBM Operational Decision Manager
   (ODM).
   - Experience with Messaging products like IBM MQ.
   - Familiarity with Java.
   - Familiarity with Client Server Automation or Venafi Trust protection
   platform.

Feel free to call me @ [424-281-3040] for further discussion.

Thank You,
Ron