Hi,

Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com and call me 408-844-3778.

*Title: **Program Manager*

*Duration: **5+ Months *

*Location:  **San Francisco, CA*

*Job Description*
The role of the Program Manager, Thomson Innovation and Capital Planning is
to be responsible for the successful management of our Thomson Innovation
and Capital Planning programs. These programs relate to the development and
enhancement of Thomson Innovation in 2016, in addition to helping us plan
our Capital investments and technology resources in 2017. We are seeing an
experienced program manager to lead the planning, execution and reporting
of our Thomson Innovation portfolio and our capital planning process.

*Responsibilities:*
• Working with multiple product, business, and delivery teams, be
accountable for the planning, management, delivery, and reporting for
Thomson Innovation.
• Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and
strategic), lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong
collaboration and agile leadership.
• Drive platform risk mitigation and issue resolution.
• Provide "go to” leadership, transparency and visibility on the Thomson
Innovation program to the entire IP&S organization.
• Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent
programs from delivering on its objectives. Drive for clarity to keep teams
moving forward.
• Provide oversight to ensure overall program goals and budgets are
understood, status and risk reporting can be integrated using consistent,
approved processes
• Additionally, in this role, you will be responsible for shepherding 2017
Capital planning for the entire IP&S product portfolio by collaborating
with Finance and Program Management leadership
*Duties:*
• Defines, documents and executes programs of extreme high complexity and
visibility, actively participating in all phases of the program.
• Develop trusted relationships with key technology and functional leaders
& stakeholders to drive focus on the strategic program objectives and
optimize program delivery.
• Create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency,
accountability, and innovation among work streams.
• Aligns multiple project teams and functions towards a common north star,
managing dependencies and risks to the success of the program.
• Responsible for producing all typical program documentation – program
plan, schedules, resource plans, roadmaps, and status reports.
• Provides visibility and transparency to program health - execution,
scope, timelines, and milestones.
• Highlights divergence from plan and adjusts it where necessary to reflect
changing circumstances.
• Provide visibility to time cards submissions to ensure appropriate
project/task codes are charged for labour expense

*About the IP & Science Business (at Client)*:
The IP & Science business is a global provider of information solutions to
assist professionals at every stage of research and development and ensure
they maintain and extract maximum value from their intellectual assets. In
order to help our customers innovate, we must first innovate the way in
which we serve them. IP & Science is transforming how we work, how we
build, how we create value, and how we communicate with customers. We are
delivering a common platform to power the innovation life cycle, leveraging
the most up-to-date technologies.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*