Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Performance Tester/Load Tester (Need H1B with Submission)

Los Angeles, CA

Need someone with Jmeter experience.

Rate $45-$48/hr

Job Description:

·         Solid knowledge in manual and automated software testing

·         Extensive experience in software development methodologies
including both Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and Waterfall models.

·         Proven expertise in test design, test development, and QA of
cost-effective enterprise level application systems, middleware, and web
solutions that exceed client's business requirements and expectations.

·         Proven experience using test management and defect tracking
systems such as HP Quality Center (ALM), Jira, Bugzilla, ServiceNow and
others

·         Hands on expertise with test automation tools such as HPQTP
(Functional Tester) 10/11 and Selenium/others.

·         Experience in performance of Build Validation and Verification,
Positive and Negative, Boundary Values Analysis, Equivalent Classes
partitioning, Smoke (Sanity), Functional, Integration, System, Regression,
Ad-hoc (Exploratory), Cross–Browser, User Interface and User Acceptance
tests.

·         Proficient in multiplatform (Windows. Linux, MacOS) and cross
browser testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) , Mobile testing on different
devices (Android, iOS Phone/Ipad/Tabled) a plus.

·         Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle as well
as Software Testing Life Cycle.

·         Solid SQL skills, can write complex SQL queries; functions,
triggers and stored procedures for Backend testing and End-2-End testing.

·         Self- driven and self-motivated person with great communication
and presentation skills.

·         Comfortable working as a member of integrated team as well as
independently.

TECHNICAL SKILLS Details

·         Test Process Tools: HP QuickTest Pro, HP Quality Center,
Selenium, Jira, Bugzilla, Mercury Loadrunner, Seque, Rational SQA,
Functional, Performance, database, java, link and web test tools.

·         Development Languages: HTML5, XML, CSS, JavaScript, Java, SQL,
.Net

·         SD Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban

·         Architecture: OOP, client server, web based and mobile
applications a plus

·         Databases: MS SQL Server, My SQL

·         Infrastructure: SVN, TWiki, XMLSpy

·         Operating Systems Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux

·         Software and Tools:  Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Visio

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*