Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge,
skills, and abilities listed below:
* BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical
* 5 years’ experience developing Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL)
routines using Informatica.
* Must have excellent interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written
communication and problem solving skills.
* General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential
* Solid experience with design, development, and delivery of ETL processes
* Experience in the creation of Stored Procedures
* Experience with TOAD, IBM Data Studio or other data query tools
* Must have experience in developing code, creating system documentation,
and providing input to plans/schedules.
* Recent deployment experience in complex environments.
* Ability to work under aggressive schedule
* Must enjoy working in a team environment with frequent customer contact
and have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated skills in solving problems and responsibility for ensuring
* Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust.
Infogium Technologies, LLC
vivek.ya...@infogium.com| Contact: +1-678-648-8256 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.