Please let me know if you have any available resources to
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Length: 6 months*
the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will
include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user
interactions. You will work with both front-end and middle-tier developers
to build all client-side logic.
• Formulate business requirements, and user sessions/analysis
into an easy-to-understand, digestible format (e.g., road-maps, user-flows,
service contracts, and statement-of-work documents [SOWs]).
• Prepare, plan, and coordinate large stories into manageable
• Develop highly-scalable, fully-tested, highly-composable, UI
components (or factories).
• Leverage those components to rapidly build customized views
for our line of products/applications.
• Collaborate with other developers, designers, QA, product
owners, and users to improve process, documentation, code-performance, and
current line of products/applications.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills the candidate must have a deep understanding of:
• *Highly skilled at front-end engineering using
micro frameworks (Angular, jQuery, Backbone), HTML and CSS*
• Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks
• Familiarity with Test-driven and Behavior-driven Development
• Experience with Asynchronous and Futures (Promises) Design
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
• Experience in developing Large-scale, Single-Page
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
issues and ways to work around such issues
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Direct: 832 510 8464
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.