*Share VISA Copy and One Photo ID-- Must for submission*

you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2134*

*Position: OBIEE Developer*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PADuration: 12+ Months*

·         Experience in understanding BI requirement

·         Experience in OBIEE coding and testing

·         Experience in client communication

·         Experience in Risk understanding and mitigation

·         Experience in SQL writing

·         Well-versed in best practices related to business intelligence
and data warehousing.

*Nice to have: Banking Experience*

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Year Entered in USA

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Currently on a Project (Yes/No)

Availability for Project

Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

Graduation Year