Hope you’re doing great this is *Mohammed *from Quantum Vision.
We have an Direct Client requirement as follows:
*Role: **Pega System Architect*
*Location: Reston, VA*
*Experience: 8+ years*
*Working knowledge of Web Services, Scripting and Automation.
Certification in the use of Pega is highly desirable as is experience in
the insurance and/or healthcare industry. Hands-on PRPC developer
(experience with Healthcare and SPM framework is a plus), familiar with
* Pega System Architect (CSA) and Senior System Architect (CSSA)
certification is preferred.*
*· Pega PRPC 6.2 or higher platform experience for at least 3 years is
Support for analysis, development integration, testing, implementation, and
support of various technical solutions related to NextGen projects.
Support for integration of Production PEGA changes back into all NextGen
Support for Pilot Plan integration and general issues resolution.
Tasks: Under the general direction of the Manager, NextGen System
Development, the incumbent’s accountabilities include:
· Review, update and test application Software Code.
· Support the changes & analysis that are needed for
support/maintenance & code synchronization.
· Integration Support for developed software.
· Create and update Production system turn-over documentation.
· Analyze and provide recommendation to improve, create or eliminate
process and/or procedures currently being used or followed by the
· Support testing teams and Plans in the NextGen environments.
· Analyze database changes for application operational efficiency.
*Required Skills: *
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline or
equivalent experience and 5-8 years of industry experience as a Senior
Developer developing in object-oriented programming languages. Specific
requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance industry.
Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims.
· 3+ years of development experience with the Pega Rules & BPM engine
· Experience with object oriented analysis and design patterns and
techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology
· Minimum 5 years of extensive hands on experience with Java, J2EE,
EJB, JSP, JDBS, Hibernate, JMX, JMS, Log4J, AJAX, and JSF
· Wide breadth of knowledge across many Java Open-Source technologies
including Ant, Struts, Spring, XML Parser, SOA based infrastructure, Junit
· Extensive experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere,
WebLogic, Jboss, etc.)
· Experience with RDBMS specifically DB2, but also Oracle, Sybase,
and/or MS SQL
*· * Excellent communication skills
*Thanks & Regards*
*Desk :* (301) 560-0556
: (301) 560-0555
*Fax :* (301) 637 – 3337
[image: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CBB728.6931D740]
*2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private
*Your Referrals are always Appreciated with Great Referral Bonuses! You can
also visit our website, **www.quantumvision.com*
<http://www.quantumvision.com/>* . It will help you learn more about us.*
***NOTE:* If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.