I have an urgent opening on Position with my client. Let me know if you
have any of your consultants available. Please send me the resumes with
full name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.
*Job Title : Java Technical Architect*
Duration : *3 Months Extendable contract*
Location : *Walnut Creek, CA*
· Establish and enforce technical standards for deliverables
· Define development strategy/processes
· Design the Micro services architecture and define services based
on the product requirements
· Understanding of the user requirements and setup (technical)
· Develop technical architecture, Design, Framework
· Develop access/analysis Integration architecture
· Attend stand-up calls on a daily basis
· Attend Grooming sessions and Sprint planning meeting
· Attend retrospective meetings
*Experience and skills required:*
· 10+ Years of IT Experience
· 5+ years of experience as an Architect
· Strong experience in Micro Services based implementations
· Sound knowledge of Java, J2EE, Design and Architectures built on
· Experience in integration of micro services with Cloud and
Angular JS based UI components
· Experience working with Agile projects, Agile Methodologies
(Scrum) with multiple distributed teams
· Good knowledge on Spring, Spring boot framework etc.
· Good communication skill and Presentation skills
Sreelatha *, *Technical Recruiter
*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
sreelat...@libsysinc.com| www.LibsysInc.com <http://www.libsysinc.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.