*Need Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. *
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Network Admin/ Firewall Engineer*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
At least 7 years of experience in deploying, configuring, and administering
Checkpoint- GAIA, PV-1 , Cluster XL Cisco ASA firewalls, F5 load
•Hands on experience with network protocols ( EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, VLAN,
•Experience securing a large inter network establishing and enforcing
policies and monitoring access
Roles & Responsibilities
· Design, setting engineering standards, Configure, administer, and
document firewall infrastructure, working with Checkpoint
· Manage the firewall deployment, rules migrations, and firewall
· Responsible for converting existing rule base onto new platforms.
· In depth knowledge and certifications on Checkpoint
· Thoroughly familiar with Checkpoint models, capabilities, and
architectures including firewall virtualization
· Fully versed in the syntax of security platforms, and rule
· Engineering experience designing and deploying large scale LAN/WAN
· Insure that notification is sent to all Stakeholders for required
· Represent the changes at the weekly change review meetings and
update network diagrams and all other applicable documents.
· Understanding how business application requirements drive Firewall
policy and rule sets.
· Work with business requestors to translate business requirement,
match against security polices and convert into firewall rule sets.
· Good understanding of ACL’s and when they would be deployed to
compliment or in place of firewalls.
· Familiarity with Juniper VPN technologies including JunOS Pulse
client deployments, SA-6500 and MAG-4610 platforms, clustering of those
technologies as well as proxy of authentication to external systems e.g.
RADIUS and LDAP/AD
· Supports the firewall /F5 LB infrastructure be engaged with
engineering for project related work or needed changes to environment,
provide level 4 support for operation during business critical incidents
requiring knowledge of incident and change management. Troubleshooting
methods and tool, log review, monitoring, alerting reporting.
· Vendor security certifications including CCSA, CCSE, JNCIS is plus
*Please fill below form for fast submission*
WORK/VISA STATUS ( WITH VALIDITY,IF APPLIED )
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors)
With Completion year/percentage/ University name
SSN last 4 digits
DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
Thanks & Regards
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3061 |Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.