Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

Position: Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA (onsite interview required)
Type: 6+ Month Contract

*Must Haves: Jabber, Unified Communications (CUCM)   Desired Skills and

·         Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in
writing to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the
·         Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as
well as work well in groups
·         Have the ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems,
multi-task and meet deadlines
·         Demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility while working on varyingly
diverse projects and tasks

Technical Knowledge with Hands-on experience

·          In depth knowledge of Cisco Unified Collaboration Suite (CUCM,
·          Jabber knowledge a must.
·         Understanding of dynamic and static IP Routing protocols (OSPF,
EIGRP, BGP, PIM Multicast).
·         Understanding of LAN, WLAN, MAN, and WAN circuits and protocols
(TCP/IP, 802.11a/g/n, Access Lists, VLAN's, MPLS, DMVPN).
·         Strong understanding of MGCP and H323 gateways
·         Strong troubleshooting skills for voice protocols and debug traces
·         Strong understanding of SIP, TDM, PRI and BRI protocols and
interface types
·         Monitoring Tools (Solarwinds, RTMT)
·         Experience/knowledge of Polycom and Cisco video endpoints is a
·         Supporting Town Hall/All Hands type events is a plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com

*www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from

"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.