*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.*
*Position : WebSphere Admin *
*Location : Pleasanton, CA *
*Duration : 12-24 Months*
*Interview : Phone / Skype (face to Face if locals
*Job Description: *
· We are currently looking for highly motivated Websphere Engineer
with systems knowledge to work in the Release Engineering team.
· This position focused on expertise in Websphere, WebLogic and
· This position supports the State Fund Online application and
integrated systems at State Fund.
· This position will also work closely with engineering teams to
create consistent and repeatable code and server deployments.
· An ideal candidate will have a strong operations background as
well as some development experience.
· Candidates for this position must be able to, from day one, roll
up their sleeves and hit the ground running, and bring their experience to
the team to make the project deployments much smoother.
· Most importantly, the right individual will be with a positive,
“can-do” attitude and a passion for delivering technical solutions in a
· Minimum of 5 years hands on experience supporting Websphere
application server installation, configuration and management in a Windows
or UNIX environment.
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in working with management and
maintenance of applications running on IIS.
· 2 – 4 years’ experience working with Windows 2008 - 2012 R2 in a
virtualized (VMWare) environment
· 3+ years hands on experience with Clear Case, SCM or equivalent
experience with similar version control product
· Minimum of 3 years of Windows system administration experience
with Windows Server 2008 / 2012
· Experience scripting with WS* admin, JACL or Jython *
· *Understanding of basic SQL and PL/SQL commands is a plus.*
· *Understanding of installation / configuration of DB2 Data Server
Client a plus*
· Hands on experience deploying and configuring Java Web
applications on Websphere 6.1, 7.0 and 8.5.5
· Experience with build automation and deployment tools such as ANT
a strong plus
*· **Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills*
· *Willing and capable of mentoring others and leading by example.*
*Required Technical Skills*
· *Thorough knowledge of managing Windows 2008 and 2012 R2
Operating Systems in virtualized environment*
· *Thorough understanding of building, deploying configuring and
troubleshooting Websphere applications integrated with IIS 8.5*
· *Thorough understanding of and experience with managing web
applications in a highly available environment*
· *Understanding of networks and firewall systems*
· Passion for improving software development processes and desires
to automate any repetitive work you ever do.
· Familiarity with configuration management, tools including Clear
Case, Chef, Puppet, CFengine or similar industry-standard CM solutions
· *Enthusiasm for working closely with developers to understand ops
· *Experience with large project rollouts at an enterprise level.*
· *Detailed knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 operating systems and
· *Good knowledge of SCM (software configuration management).*
· *Working knowledge of web services, web application development,
Oracle database Server, multi-tier application systems.*
· *Good knowledge of software configuration, source control, and
build engineering, scripting and system administration is required. *
· Database management expertise: MS SQL Server, Oracle.
· *Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including
application and network-level troubleshooting ability*
· *Knowledge/experience with troubleshooting installing and
configuring SSL certificates.*
· *Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, IP ROUTING, SSH/SFTP/SCP, DNS,
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*
*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.