We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
Role: *Clinical SAS Analyst*
Location : *Northbrook, IL*
Duration: *6 months+*
*Job Title SAS Functional Support *
• At least 5 years of SAS environment experience, including;
1. the SAS associated clinical processes such as clinical programming, TLF
generation, external data extract, etc
2. The SAS platform and its modules; Enterprise Guide, Management Console,
PC SAS, etc
3. Other associated SAS software such as Nquery, FACTS and EAST
4. Best practice SAS Support processes.
• Works independently and demonstrates good people/team skills
• Basic knowledge of clinical information systems and clinical operations
*Technical/Functional Skills - *
• Perform job duties under the direct supervision of the Senior
Systems Manager or the Global Head of Systems Management
• Provide first and second line system support for global internal
and external business users
o Creation of user profiles and account management
o Resolution of reported issues through appropriate incident/ticket
triage and tracking
o Develop and maintain systems support processes
o Ensure timely hand offs and resolution of incident/tickets by
other involved functions (technical support, IGD, TATA)
*Roles & Responsibilities *
• Dedication to customer service, and experience delivering on customer
• Solid communicate skills both verbally and in writing
• Has knowledge of basic theories, principles and techniques of
• Knowledge of ICH and GCP a plus
• Proficient computer skills across multiple applications
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.