We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Location: Detroit, MI *
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id for submission*
Competencies Database Administration (DBMS)
Experience in Datastage 11.3 Installation, configuration and migration - on
AIX platform is preferable
· Experience in IBM Infosphere Server suite - Operational Console,
Data Quality, Metadata management, IIS administrator console
· Hands on experience in installing and building DS environment from
Development to production
· Proficient Unix skills
· Installing/Handling WebSphere application server and information
· Handling UV database, Xmeta data repository
· Performance tuning, applying patches on DataStage servers.
· Promotion of code to test and production servers and maintaining
· Support of bug fixes and issues reported
· Must be able to fix production DataStage server issues quickly and
make the environment stable
· Handling the DataStage projects
· Nice to have experience/knowledge in DB2, Oracle, Sybase and SQL
· Strong Unix scripting skills for writing few monitoring scripts
· Housekeeping the auto generated project and server files - log
files, PH files, orbtc files, etc.
*Detailed Job description:*
· Perform administrative activities such as Project/User creation,
Roles Management, Import and Export projects, database configuration setup,
dataset management, BG/MWB/IA artifacts, and QualityStage component
· Gathering and analyzing operational metadata.
· Plan and oversee the technical transitions between development,
testing, and production phases. -Facilitate change control, problem
management, and communication among data architects, programmers, system
analysts, and functional users
· Work with Vendor to co-ordinate patch installations, upgrades, and
IIS support packages
· Co-ordinate backup and restore activities for the platform
· Contribute to IIS Standards, policies and procedures
· Strong communication skills
· Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for
specialized field and encourages and supports others to perform their jobs
more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
· Ability to technical-lead and work with other team members and to
work with and understand issues and troubleshoot
· Demonstrates a deep understanding of emerging technologies and
trends that could impact the field and the business
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.