Hi
I would like to submit your candidate for this position. Could you please
tell me, How Comfortable you are with this position ?

*Role : IBM Info sphere Information Analyzer *
*Location : West Norristown, PA*
*Contract : 6+ Month*

Job Description :
Candidate should have 7 to 8 year experience
Primary skills: Information Analyzer developer experience
Experience with Business glossary in a data governance environment big plus
Cognos reporting big plus

Nice to have:
Some data stage experience is a plus.
UNIX or any kind of scripting.

 Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting |
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com |