Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Role: Sr. Hadoop Developer*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*This high energy Senior Engineer must have:*
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years of software development experience, preferably with
large-scale real-time applications.
• Demonstrated hands-on expertise in Java application design,
development, and automated testing, preferably in an agile environment.
• Core competencies in Big Data and distributed systems, including
data storage and management, searching, scheduling, logging, serialization,
and modeling technologies. (e.g., HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, Ozie, Flume, Avro,
Lucene, SOLR, ElasticSearch, Talend Open Studio for Big Data).
• Experience with machine learning and/or data mining, including
• Experience with web UI, caching, and graph/document database
technologies, including AJAX, Memcached, and MongoDB.
• Experience designing and implementing REST and SOAP web services,
including API design, implementation, testing, plus hands-on experience
with XML and JSON serialization.
• Experience and strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms,
design patterns, and object-oriented design.
• Experience with parallel programming, concurrent programming, and
• Experience with database query optimization and indexing.
• Experience with Apache Storm and Apache Spark is a plus.
• Knowledge of functional programming is a plus.
• Daily experience with source control, automated build systems, and
bug tracking systems is strongly preferred.
• Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous or
• A strong will to win and drive results, with a proven ability to
overcome internal and external barriers to achieve results.
• High levels of energy, engagement, and ownership. Positive
attitude is an absolute must.
• Ability to travel for short periods, if necessary. We place great
importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative, and
we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.