Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
*Position:-* *Linux Administrator with Hadoop Administration*
*Location:- Woodlawn MD*
*Required Skills:-* • 5+ years Linux or Unix System Administrator
• 3+ years Hadoop experience in the area of setup, configuration, or
• 11+ years in Networking.
Kerbos and Active Directory
*Desired Skills: *
• Hadoop experience with the setup, configuration, or management of a
multi-node (50 to 100) Hadoop cluster, specifically working with Cloudera's
• Experience with Hadoop technologies like Pig, Hive and Hbase.
• Experience with Kerberos and Securing Hadoop Clusters.
• Certified Linux System Administrator (e.g. Red Hat Linux).
• Experience with monitoring concepts and tools in a multi-platform data
• Experience with systems monitoring tools (Nagios), in helping tune,
configure, and administer cluster components parameters like CPU, I/O load,
memory usage and network topology/bandwidth for identified workloads.
• Experience with performance tuning of applications in a distributed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical. Candidate
must be able to effectively interact with all levels of customer staff, and
be able to flourish in a government contract setting.
• Ability to clearly present information, verbally and in writing, to
audiences of diverse technical backgrounds.
• Design and implement data storage, schema and partition system as
appropriate to Hadoop and related technologies like Hbase, Hive and Pig.
• Identify, assess, and recommend appropriate solutions to advice customer
on cluster requirements and any limitations by applying industry
best-practices and expertise regarding emerging technologies, risk
mitigation, and continuity planning to address back-up and recovery.
• Provide enterprise-level information technology recommendations and
solutions in support of customer requirements.
• Use customer defined data sources and prototype processes to satisfy
proof of concept.
• Develop design patterns for specific data processing jobs.
• Test various scenarios for optimized cluster performance and reporting.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to communicate deployment process for
the proof of concept.
• Serve as a point of contact between internal and external customers and
• Ensure accurate documentation of technical specifications.
Infogium Technologies, LLC
vivek.ya...@infogium.com| Contact: +1-678-648-8256 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.