Dear Partner,

Please let me know if you have any *Java/J2EE Developer in Edison,
NJ*. Candidates
should have strong communication skills. We can Arrange a phone interview
Immediately.

Below is the complete details. Please send me resume along with the rates
ASAP.

*Position Title : **Java/J2EE Developer*

*Locations: **Edison, NJ*

*Duration: **6-12 Months*

*Phone/Skype Interview: Saturday -9:00 AM to 12:00 PM/ 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
OR Sunday – 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM*

*Slots: 30 mins*

*H1b Copy required, Local only*

*Skills & Experience :*

   - Should have 6+ Years’ Experience in Java/J2ee Development.
   - Good experience working with JavaScript.
   - Oracle Database with knowledge of PL/SQL & SQL.

*Thanks & Regards   Santosh Pillai (SAM) SourceChip, Inc*

*Email: santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net <santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net>
Direct: **732-917-4881** | Fax: 914-462-3343 <http://914-462-3343> *

*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net/>*
A Minority Certified and Women Owned Certified Enterprise, (MBE & WBE)
The information in this message may be privileged, intended only for the
use of the named recipient. If you received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy the original and
any copies. Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended
and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.