Please let me know if you have any available resources to
*Oracle PeopleSoft DBA*
*Location: Omaha, NE*
*Length: 3 months*
The Oracle PeopleSoft DBA will work on a team of DBAs to support the
migration of existing PeopleSoft environments to new servers. This includes
migration of PeopleSoft HCM, CRM 9.1, upgrade of databases from Oracle 11g
to 12c, and implementation of Oracle Transparent Data Encryption.
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Installing, configuring, maintaining, and performance tuning
production and development databases and PeopleSoft components.
• Supporting HCM, and CRM modules as well as the entire
technology stack within PeopleSoft release 9.1.
• Performing cloning to refresh and build new instances on new
• Creating, upgrading, patching, and migrating Oracle 11g/12c
databases on UNIX/Linux platforms.
• Patching, upgrading, and deploying code changes to PeopleSoft
• Physical database layout and space management.
• Managing performance tuning and monitoring of database
• Monitoring space utilization and usage patterns.
• Performance tuning including tuning SQL execution paths and
• Maintaining development, QA, UAT and production databases.
• Support of database backup and recovery using RMAN.
• Design, implement, and support high availability systems
utilizing Data Guard and similar technologies.
• Installing and configuring Oracle Transparent Data Encryption.
• Installing and upgrading PeopleTools 8.53 – 8.55
• 5+ years practical experience supporting Oracle RDBMS,
• Expert knowledge in RDBMS 11g or 12c, PeopleSoft HCM/CRM 9.1.
• Essential knowledge of UNIX environments.
• Experience with implementing Oracle Transparent Data
• Experience upgrading PeopleTools
• Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2 upgrades
• Experience with PUM server
Direct: 832 510 8464
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.