* Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume. *
*Position : *
*Java Developer Location : Eagan, MN*
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview : *
*Phone then Face to Face *
· We are seeking a high-energy, motivated individual with solid
technical experience for the position of Sr. Software Engineer.
· In this role, you will be working with a team of 6-8 software
developers in an agile environment to create innovative solutions for our
· You will be responsible for delivering front to back stacks of
functionality going from the database layer all the way to client side UI.
You will mentor more junior programmers as well as engage with our business
partners in designing and delivering new functionalities on the platform.
* Job Responsibilities:*
· Responsible for design and delivery of new functionality that
adheres to platform and architectural guidelines
· Stay up to date with new technologies and share knowledge within
· Interact with technology peers to make technical recommendations
for application development.
· Manage time effectively, proactively assessing risk and
· Effectively communicate timely and accurate status information to
· Participate as a team member, assisting others and leading
initiatives as needed
· Take ownership over results and deliver on commitments
· Provides technical guidance and coaching to more junior team
· Participate in project planning sessions with team members and
product development partners to analyze development requirements, provide
design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work
*Job Requirement *
· BS/BA degree in Computer Science or a related degree
· 3+ years of software development experience with particular
concentration in enterprise web applications using Java EE technologies
· Experience with Spring and Hibernate.
· Experience in databases pertaining to application development,
performance and scale.
· Experience with agile development practices, including TDD
· Experience with a SOA and REST services.
· Very strong interpersonal and communications skills (including
oral, written as well as listening proficiency).
· Strong data analysis skills and ability to solve complex problems
independently and to generate innovative solutions
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritize a
· Quick learner, winning attitude, eager to leverage new
technologies in a dynamic team environment
· Experience developing with mobile applications would be a plus.
· Some exposure to Angular (1-2 years)
*Regards , *
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*
*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.