Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position *Data Modeler* with one of our customer
located in* Columbus, OH*. Please let me know your thoughts on this
exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  *varu...@idctechnologies.com*

 *Role: Data Modeler*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

 ·         8+ years of experience in logical and physical data modeling

·         Experience in data analysis and ready to work as data analyst

·         Expertise in ERWIN (5+ years)

·         Ability to query the database and analyze the data

·         Ability to coordinate on its own with Dev, QA, Business and Data
Review Board

·         6. Experience in Oracle PL/SQL or Teradata for querying.

K*indly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.  *

*First Name*

*Last Name*

*Contact Details*

*Work Authorization*

Timeslots for interview:

*Slot #*

*Day & Date*

*Slot 1*

*Slot 2*

*Slot 3*

 Thanks And Regards

 Varun Kakkar

Account Manager

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Work - 408-459-5792

Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com