Please let me know if you have any available resources to
Description: WCS Developer (2)
Location: Austin, TX
Length: 6 months
Interview: phone / skype
Large Retail Client is engaging the use of Websphere Commerce. They need a
team of talented resources to help them with Data Architecture, Data
Analysis, Admin and Development work.
• Consultant is expected to provide technical and functional
hands-on expertise to participate in the build and delivery of technical
capabilities for the commerce application.
• The resource must have an in-depth working knowledge of the
IBM WebSphere Commerce platform, its features, functionality, and
• Hands on experience with the Aurora storefront, REST APIs,
Solr Search, various commerce modules is required. Previous experience in
B2B configurations is preferred but not required.
• Ideally the resource should have past experience with WSC V8
and V7 and experience with IBM WC Search (Solr).
• The resource must have a strong working knowledge of various
sub systems including but not limited to Catalog, Order, Member, Trading,
• The resource must be proficient with Java , JSP, EJBs, JMS,
and HTML development skills - Comfortable MVC & Commands Patterns -
• Strong understanding of the WCS run-time framework, Struts,
Spring MVC, front-end components, WCS tag libraries, WCS EJB, and Web
Direct: 832 510 8464
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.